With the overwhelming success of previous Traditional Medicine Conferences, Conference Series llc ltd welcomes you to attend the 3rd World Congress on Traditional and Complementary Medicine to be held from May 20-22, 2019 Osaka,Japan
TraditionalMed 2019 aims to gather leading educational scientists, researchers and research students to exchange & share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Traditional and Complementary Medicine
We invite all the herbalists, alternative and complementary medicine practitioners, researchers in the field of Herbal and Traditional Medicine, Acupuncturists Phytomedicine, Pharmacognosy, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, people who believe in natural remedies to explore their research, case studies and practitioners of natural medicine at Traditional Med 2019 in Osaka, Japan.
The conference proceedings include symposiums and workshops, keynote speeches, plenary talks, poster sessions and panel discussion on latest research developments in the field of Traditional Medicine.
This universal meet suspects many representatives including worldwide keynote addresses and oral presentations by eminent speakers and notice presentations by understudies, Alternative Medicine Exhibitions and delegates all around the globe which will make a stage for worldwide advancement of sheltered and viable common treatments. It gives global systems administration and chances to joint efforts with overall organizations and businesses.
conference series Ltd is an international science conferences event organizer and union of Open Access publisher. conference series Ltd currently has more than 700+ Open Access journals with fifty thousand Editorial team 3 million readers. conference series Ltd also organizes 1000+ International scientific events annually across the world, where knowledge transfer takes place through roundtable meetings, panel discussions, poster presentations, International workshops, International symposiums & world-class exhibitions. conference series Ltd conferences host presentations from eminent experts in the relevant fields.
TraditionalMed 2019 anticipates hundreds of delegates including international keynote lectures and oral presentations by renowned speakers and poster presentations by students, Traditional Medicine Exhibitions and delegates all around the world which will craft a platform for the global promotion of safe and effective natural therapies. It provides international networking and opportunities for collaborations with worldwide companies and industries.
This global event will be an excellent opportunity for the Herbalists and alternative practitioners to encourage the profound administration of herbs as medicament and explore the best-case reports where ultimate results to justify curing and healing by various herbals to various ailments has been noted with evidence and proving Traditional Medicine to be the righteous option for treating chronic illness.
Who should attend:
- Alternative Medicine Practitioners
- Complementary Medicine Practitioners
- Researchers in The Field of Herbal and Traditional Medicine
- People Who Believe in Natural Remedies to Explore Their Research
- Practitioners of Natural Medicine
- Challenges and Future Innovations of Traditional Medicine
- Advanced Developments and Current Research in Traditional Medicine
- History and Evolution of Traditional and Complementary Medicine
- Applications of Traditional Medicine & Chronic Illness Treatment
- Research Ethics in Traditional Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Traditional Physical Therapies
- Traditional Medicine & Neurology
- Traditional Medicines Side effects and Complications
- Important Milestones in Development of Traditional Medicine Diagnostics
- Quality Control and Marketing of Traditional Medicine
- Bridging Traditional Chinese medicine and Molecular pharmacology
- Pharmacognosy and Traditional Medicine
- Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Naturopathy as an Alternative Therapy
- Holistic Medicine and Integrative Medicine
- Arabic & Unani Medicine
- Nutritional Medicine
- Chiropractic and Osteopathic medicine
- Yoga and Meditation
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at https://traditionalmed.conferenceseries.com